This protein-packed recipe is made with just four, simple ingredients. Snack on them as a fun, mid-day energy boost and make all of your co-workers jealous.
- 2 cups gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup and 1 Tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp brown rice syrup
- milk as needed to thin it out
- Line baking tray with muffin tins.
- Place your rice crispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a microwave, melt the nut butter with the brown rice syrup and whisk together. Mix in the protein powder and stir until fully combined.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal, add sprinkles, and mix entirely.
- Scoop cereal mix into the lined baking tray and press mixture down to fill the muffin cups to the top. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prep your glaze by combining all of the ingredients n a bowl and thinning it out with the liquid as needed.
- Drizzle it over your firmed rice crispy treats and place in the fridge for another 30 minutes, until they aren't messy.
- Enjoy! You can store any leftovers at room temperature or in the freezer.