Cacao + Cashew Butter Protein Cups
Posted by Kelsea Fowler on
Love chocolate + peanut butter? We turned Reese's cups into a protein-rich superfood snack! In this recipe, we nix the average chocolate/peanut butter and replace them with cacao/cashew butter and a coconut oil base. There's 0 refined sugars and loads of antioxidants for a metabolism boost!
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, softened
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup salted creamy cashew butter
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 drops liquid Stevia
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Fill a mini-muffin pan with 12 liners
- Slowly pour the mixture into the liners to distribute mixture evenly
- Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator for 45 minutes until the fudge firms up.
*These fudge cups will last in the fridge for up to a week! But good luck getting them to last that long ;)
Share this post
- Tags: chocolate, clean eating, dessert, fit, health, healthy, protein, protein recipes, protein snack, recipes