Chocolate PB Protein "Nice Cream"
Posted by Kelsea Fowler on
Crush your ice cream cravings with Kelsea's recipe for super creamy, better-for you chocolate pb protein "nice cream"! Eat it for dessert, snack, post-workout, dinner, breakfast... there's no judgement here.
- 1 + 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate PB Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp milk of choice (add more if needed)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- optional topping: chopped peanuts or mini chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Scoop into a bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top with chopped peanuts if desired & enjoy!