Want to look good naked and still eat cookie dough like it's your job? Try Kelsea's recipe for Cookie Dough Protein Bars!
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients (except water) together in a bowl with a spoon or spatula.
- Pour the water in slowly while mixing, until it's doughy.
- Shape it into a bar (If batter is sticky, add coconut flour. If dry, add water).
- Set it in the fridge for two hours, then once they're formed, cut them into four bite-size pieces.